MBU Inaugural Service Day
In connection with the Presidential Inauguration, the Faith and Service Office is partnering with various offices in the University to host the first annual Fall Service Day. During the Fall Service Day, students, faculty, staff, and friends of MBU can help package meals for those in need and prepare stuffed animals to be given to kids in a local children’s hospital. Lunch, drinks, and live music will also be available on the Quad.
- Tree dedication ceremony for President Keith L. Ross
11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Live music featuring MBU's own: Bear Claw Brothers, Tess & Stuart and Mary Kate Walton
- Complimentary grill-out lunch with hot dogs and bratwurst
- Iced coffee samples served by President Keith L. Ross and family
- Unveiling of ThePerk fall drink lines and commemorative Inauguration coffee drink (with special prices)
- Lawn games
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Students, faculty and staff, can help package meals for those in need and prepare stuffed animals to be given to kids in a local children’s hospital. Partner organizations: Kids Against Hunger and Sharing Smiles.
- *Chapel credit will be awarded to students who participate in both service activities.*
*Chapel Credit will be awarded to students who participate in both service activities.
Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 10:00am
Missouri Baptist University (All Campuses)
1 COLLEGE PARK DR St. Louis, M0 63141